It’s Open Book Festival time! Another amazing programme beckons. I am super-excited because this time, apart from launching a book as co-editor and chairing a session, I will be participating for the first time as a publisher.
1) KARINA, the PUBLISHER, at #OBF2019:
2) KARINA, the EDITOR, at #OBF2019:
The anthology we, Joanne Hichens and I, are launching at the festival as co-editor is HAIR: Weaving and Unpicking Stories of Identity.
3) KARINA, the CHAIR, at #OBF2019:
- SUN | 08/09 | 10-11 | HCC Workshop
4) KARINA, the PUBLISHER in the audience at #OBF2019:
And these are the events at which Karavan Press author, Dawn Garisch, will be speaking about her latest novel Breaking Milk:
- THUR | 05/09 | 16-17 | HCC Workshop
DISTRUSTING THE PRESENT: Tracey Farren, Dawn Garisch and Masande Ntshanga speak to Alex Dodd about how the dystopian present informs their work.
- SAT | 07/09 | 16-17 | HCC Workshop
THERE IS NO TEXTBOOK: Patrick Flanery, Dawn Garisch and Julia Martin speak to Pippa Hudson about the impossibility of preparing for some events.
- SUN | 08/09 | 12-13 | A4 Ground
GENE THERAPY: Oyinkan Braithwaite, Nicole Dennis-Benn and Dawn Garisch speak to Bonnie Mbuli about dealing with family challenges.